Terms & Conditions
- Ticket and fee refunds or credits are not allowed under any circumstances, unless an event is rescheduled or canceled. No refunds will be granted because of inability to attend an event, venue temperature, arrival at the wrong venue, sightlines, content or event duration.
- Retroactive discounts are not allowed.
- In the Virginia G. Piper Theater, 12 upper box seats (Left Box 11–16, Right Box 11–16) offer only partial views of the stage and row W has limited legroom.
- By request, tickets may be picked up at Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts during regular box-office hours only by the ticket buyer with a photo ID that matches the name on the ticket order or by an authorized recipient with written permission from the ticket buyer.
Arrive early to avoid delays.
- All prices, events, artists, programs, dates, show and run times, venues and benefits are subject to change. Every effort is made to inform ticket buyers of any changes via the website, email and/or by phone. Please check ScottsdalePerformingArts.org for current event information.
- It is the ticket buyer’s responsibility to inform Member and Patron Services Box Office in writing of changes to contact information, including mailing address, phone number and email address. No refunds, exchanges or credits are allowed for events missed because of outdated contact information.
- Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts electronically scans tickets for entry into its venues. This process helps prevent ticketing and seating problems that may cause delays or lines.
- The scanning system reads unique barcodes printed on each ticket to ensure that the ticket is valid and to record attendance. When exchanging or reprinting a ticket, the barcode is deactivated, making the original ticket invalid for admission.
Fees and Exchanges
- A per-ticket service fee applies to most orders, including phone, walk-up, email, fax, mail and online orders.
|$20.01 and above
- Fees support operations and facility maintenance projects at Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts.
- By contract with performers, this service charge is usually assessed separately from the ticket price and is waived only for premier members.
- A $3.00-per-ticket service fee applies for lost or replacement tickets and is waived only for premier members.
- A $6-per-ticket exchange fee applies for all exchanged tickets and is waived only for premier members.
- Tickets may be exchanged into most other Center-presented events scheduled from July 2015 through June 2016 up to two days before the original event date. The fee for exchanging tickets is $6.00. (Subject to availability and restrictions; cannot be applied to memberships or Store purchases; no exceptions or extensions.)
- Exchanges are transacted based on the single-ticket price of the new event/s, and the ticket buyer will be charged the difference for exchanges into higher-priced events. Refunds or credits for exchanges into lower-priced events are not available.
- Only the original ticket buyer is authorized to make ticket exchanges or changes to a ticket order.
- There are no exchanges or credits for complimentary tickets, vouchers, promo codes and other ticket offers.
Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts and
Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA)
- Tickets may be picked up at Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts or SMoCA for SMoCA venue events from the date of purchase until
30 minutes after the start of the event. To avoid delays, please arrive
no later than 45 minutes before the event begins.
- Entry into all venues requires a valid ticket for each individual, regardless of age. Doors open 30 minutes before the event starts.
- For reserved seating events at Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts’ Virginia G. Piper Theater, please use the north or south portals as indicated on each ticket. Patrons with seats in rows A–L may want to use the elevator or stairs located in the southeast corner of the Atrium to access the lower lobby entrance.
- Covered beverages purchased at the Center’s Encore Bar may be brought into the Virginia G. Piper Theater and Stage 2.
- The use of cameras, cellphones and recording devices is not permitted in any venue.
- Events begin promptly at the times listed. Late arrivals and those who exit the theater during the event may watch the event on the monitor in the Atrium while waiting to be seated at the house manager’s discretion.
- Behavior that interferes with the event or disrupts other audience members or staff may result in removal from the event without refund or credit of the ticket price and fees.
Scottsdale Civic Center Amphitheater
- Tickets may be picked up at the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts Member and Patron Services Box Office (inside the Atrium) from the date of purchase to 5 p.m. on the day of the event. Will call and cash-only ticket sales are available at the box office tent located at the northwest corner of the Civic Center Library near the library parking garage from 5 to 8 p.m. on the day of the event.
- Scottsdale Civic Center Amphitheater is located between the Civic Center Library and City Hall, just a short walk from Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts. Gates open at 6 p.m.
- Children ages 12 and younger are admitted for half price at most Amphitheater events.
- Children ages 2 and younger are admitted for free. (No tickets required.)
- Low lawn chairs, pillows and blankets are welcome in designated areas.
- Wheelchair seating areas are available on a first-come, first-served basis; please call the Member and Patron Services Box Office for more information.
- Food and beverages (including beer and wine) are available for purchase inside the venue. Outside food and beverages may not be brought into the Amphitheater (with the exception of water in sealed plastic containers).
- Pets, skateboards, roller skates and bicycles are not permitted.
- Entry points are located at the City Hall parking lot near 75th and Main Street, at the northeast and northwest corners of the Civic Center Library (at parking garage exit/entry) and at the southwest corner of City Hall.
- In case of inclement weather, Amphitheater events may be moved to an indoor venue (either on or off the premises), rescheduled for another date or canceled.
All terms and conditions subject to change without notice.