Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts offers challenging and comprehensive internships for undergraduates, recent graduates and graduate students who are interested in gaining experience in the arts and business/arts administration fields. The Center provides audiences with affordable access to unparalleled artists, diverse and inclusive programs, relevant and cutting-edge experiences, and performances from around the globe. Internships are on a volunteer basis and can be coordinated with staff to aid in receiving academic credit.
How to Apply
- Review the list of internships offered. (Note: The following list of openings are indicative of the kinds of internships available; however, internships offered each semester are based upon the organization’s need.) Please clearly state your area of interest in your application.
– Two references (one academic and one professional—contact information only, no letters)
– Cover letter describing your interest in your preferred internship position.
- Complete the online application found here.
FALL Internships (August-December)
- Applications Open: mid-May
- Application Deadline: August 30
SPRING Internships (January-May)
- Applications Open: mid-October
- Application Deadline: November 30
SUMMER Internships (June-August/September)
- Applications Open: mid-March
- Application Deadline: April 30
(NOTE: Late applicants will not be considered.)
No internships available at this time, please check back in the upcoming semester.
Questions? Email: Resumes@ScottsdaleArts.org